[Seaside] Iframe question

Max Schönbauer schonbauer at sc-protec.de
Tue May 17 17:06:57 CEST 2005

Hallo Avi,

there are two reasons why I use iframes:
Indeed one of the reasons were the scrolbars, thank you for this tip.
But the second is that the list-iframe contains a table that might be
very large.
The table in the list-iframe contains links, when a link is clicked
the details from the data in the list-iframe should be shown in the
detail-iframe.
I don't want to reload the large list all the time.

--
 Best regards
 Max Schoenbauer