[Seaside] Problem showing a JPEG to the world

François Beausoleil fbeausoleil at ftml.net
Thu May 26 22:17:27 CEST 2005

Jason Rogers said the following on 2005-05-26 14:31:
>    4. Test! Test! Test!

Hmm, there are no tests for MIMEDocument that I could find...  Means I
should write some, I guess :)

At the moment, I changed the implementation thusly:

Form>>asMIMEDocument
   | aStream contentType |
   aStream := (RWBinaryOrTextStream on: '').
   self depth < 8
     ifTrue: [
       GIFReadWriter putForm: self onStream: aStream.
       contentType := 'image/gif']
     ifFalse: [
       self depth = 8
         ifTrue: [
           PNGReadWriter putForm: self onStream: aStream.
           contentType := 'image/png']
         ifFalse: [
           JPEGReadWriter2 putForm: self onStream: aStream.
           contentType := 'image/jpeg']].
   ^MIMEDocument contentType: contentType content: aStream contents

Works fine for my current needs.  I'll look into changing Seaside
appropriately.

Thanks !
François