[Seaside] WAPathTest broken

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Wed Nov 2 15:22:55 CET 2005

Avi,

I am currently working on the port of 2.5b8 to VW and almost done with
it.
It appears that the Path test (WAPathTest) is broken.

I could fix it with the following change in WASession :

performRequest: aRequest
	| key continuation |
	key := aRequest fields at: self actionField ifAbsent: [^ self
start: aRequest].
	key := key readStream upTo: $#. "<== Remove url fragment"
	continuation := continuations at: key ifAbsent: [^ self
unknownRequest: aRequest].
	continuation value: aRequest

Then I took the time to check 2.6a1 and 2.6a2 and could see that the
Path test
was also broken for both. Then I tried the same fix as above. At first,
it seems
to work fine, but there is a new issue : the callbacks of the counter
component are
no longer triggered. This new issue does not exist in 2.5b8.

Could it be some sort of regression ?

Michel.