[Seaside] Fwd: Subform 'opening up'?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:44:57 CET 2005

Sorry... posted to wrong list first...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 7, 2005 8:39 PM
Subject: Subform 'opening up'?
To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list

Hi,

In Nags, I have two main components - a table report and a
subcomponent showing the current groups together with an 'add' button.
Each group is a link to an edit command, which does a #call: to a
simple, Mewa-generated, editing form.

What I (and Ken) noticed, and IIRC only happening on the test install,
not 'at home', is that sometimes, when you log on, this editing form
is shown instead of the list of groups. Hitting either save or cancel
throws something in a loop or a deadlock - the browser keeps spinning
the globe so to say and you need to restart the session.

Is there something obviously wrong I'm doing? All #children are set,
as far as I can tell...

TIA,

Cees