[Seaside] How to tell seaside to prefix it's urls

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Nov 9 14:16:17 CET 2005

We're using mod_proxy with reverse proxy, too, to blend seaside apps
into the Apache web site.

However, neither mod_proxy nor mod_rewrite actually change the links
in the generated HTML.

If I'm interpreting Wouter's question correctly, he would need to set
WADispatcher's basePath to something else than '/seaside':

	WADispatcher default basePath: '/extra_prefix/seaside'

For more complex URL rewriting (like adding a host part, although
that should be unnecessary) WASession's actionUrlForKey: method looks
promising ...

- Bert -