[Seaside] Re: Subform 'opening up'?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 00:57:20 CET 2005

We did some more research. If you open the editing form, then create a
new session, the new session still has the editing form open. Show
Halos shows the form wrapped in a WADelegation and a WAAnswerHandler.

Where does the session get the idea from that this needs to be
rendered in this way? I looked again at my code (Nags package on
SqueakPeople repository on SqueakSource), and can't spot any
irregularities. The main page renders the child, and the child #calls:
an editing form when a corresponding link is clicked.