[Seaside] The Weekly Squeak No.12: October 6th - November 12th
giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Nov 13 17:34:00 CET 2005
Hello, and welcome back to the The Weekly Squeak, a weekly report on
what's going on in the world of Squeak.
We're proud to announce that we have now covered the time gap between
each TWS issue and the events it reports. This means that starting from
this issue, each TWS edition will be published *one day* after the week
reported on the cover.
We also have an extra for you: Ron Teitelbaum interviews Bruce Tate, the
author of Beyond Java, who has recently published a couple of favourable
articles on Seaside.
In this issue you'll find:
1. A Petri nets simulator using EToys
2. 'self error:' considered harmful
3. A volcanic framework
4. Using GPU hardware in Croquet
5. More on passwords in the image
6. A tool for fighting Spam on the Swiki
7. New release of OSProcess and OSProcessPlugin
8. Squeak and Robotics
9. Exupery 0.07 released
10. Will IBM walk on the Seaside?
11. A world map of Squeak users
12. Shrinking Morphs
13. Hacking the Context for fun and research
14. Upcoming Squeak Chats
15. Focus: Will Seaside help remove the Squeak of rust? An interview
with Bruce Tate
You'll find the complete report at
The past issues archive can be found at
The Weekly Squeak has an RSS feed:
More information about the Seaside