[Seaside] Novice question - eliminate "Toolbar" in Seaside

Timothy Kesten seaside-lst at gmx.de
Tue Nov 15 14:53:09 CET 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm playing with Seaside for a short time. I find it is great but also very
difficult to handle beause I can't find a good description (tutorial) like
"How to develop with Seaside from the beginning". Okay, there are many links
in the web - I've read some of them but there remains some questions:

First: How (where) can I eliminate the "toolbar" on the bottom of the seaside
applications (" New Session Configure Toggle Halos Terminate XHTML") in the
STORE-Example?
Will it appears in every application? I think "no" but - how can I avoid them?

Thx
Timothy