[Seaside] 2.5 sushi store shopping cart & back button

Andrew Catton andrew at smallthought.com
Tue Nov 15 19:53:49 CET 2005

It's not page expiration, it's actually browser-specific back-button
behaviour. Since I generally use either Safari or Firefox when developing, I
was surprised recently to see that IE6 behaviour was to actually send a new
request on pressing the back button -- so, if Brent had been using IE6 he
would have seen the correct value upon pressing 'Back'. Since, I assume, he
was using FF or Safari, no new request went out and he just saw the cached
version of the page..

Andrew