[Seaside] Multiple users management

Frederic Pluquet fpluquet at ulb.ac.be
Wed Nov 16 10:27:17 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

First, excuse for my poor english. I hope you understand what I want... :-)

Two questions :
- If I want have a lot of users that manipulate my application on Seaside (with password), I must extend the WAAuthMain and override the verifyPassword: forUser:. Is that correct ? Is it the simplest solution ?
- Now, suppose that the login works fine. How can I retrieve which user is connected to my application ? Must I extend another class to do it ? Does a solution exist already ?

Thank you.

Frédéric Pluquet