[Seaside] persistence for lazy people

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:09:14 CET 2005

On 11/27/05, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> wrote:
> One dead-simple way to
> handle this that seems like it should work in theory, but still
> scares me a bit in practice, is to fully log all of HTTP requests
> that come in.

Why would it scare you? I recall an old web system (written by someone
in Austria, that's all I remember) that did just did and I loved the
idea...

However - personally I think it's more work than it's worth. I mean,
the work I had to do to add Magma to an image was negligible over the
life of a project and OmniBase wouldn't be that much more...