[Seaside] [VW] Bug in WAModelProxy

Martin J. Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Tue Nov 29 03:14:58 CET 2005

   I guess this is a difference between Squeak and VW: I needed to
modify WAModelProxy as below to actually work (ie. things written
to the proxy can be read out again).

   Is that correct?

         mjl

WAModelProxy>>doesNotUnderstand: aMessage
         ^ aMessage selector isUnary
                 ifTrue: [self performRead: aMessage selector asSymbol]
                                                     ========
                 ifFalse:
                         [(aMessage selector isKeyword and: [aMessage
arguments size = 1])
                                 ifTrue: [self performWrite:
(aMessage selector allButLast asSymbol) with: aMessage argument]
                                                                       =
=======
                                 ifFalse: [super doesNotUnderstand:
aMessage]]