[Seaside] Where to store db connection value?

Chad Nantais chad at clearwaterassociates.ca
Wed Oct 19 19:42:26 UTC 2005

Works great with my unit tests now too.

In order to make it work with my functional tests (Seaside-Testing), I
need my application to automatically setup my WASessionConfiguration
subclass as an ancestor, whenever it is instanciated--because with my
functional tests, I can't add the configuration ancestor through
/seaside/config.

Thanks in advance.

On 10/19/05, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Using the method you suggested, how would I setup the database
> > connection in a unit TestCase that is obviously not in the context of
> > a Seaside component?
>
> MyTest >> #performTest
>         MYCurrentDatabase
>                 use: self testDatabase
>                 during: [ super performTest ].

Chad Nantais, CISSP

"Let him who would move the world first move himself." --Socrates