[Seaside] Where to store db connection value?

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Oct 19 20:51:41 UTC 2005

Chad Nantais wrote:

>David,
>
>How do I set the testing app to us MYCustomSession class?

If I understand your question (which maybe I don't) then the answer is
in the same code in the tutorial:

configureApplicationForComponent: aComponentClass
	super configureApplicationForComponent: aComponentClass.
	app configuration addAncestor: MyCustomConfiguration localConfiguration.
	app preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: MyCustomSession.
	FakeMailer reset.
	app preferenceAt: #mailerFactory put: FakeMailer

Here you see the "app preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: MyCustomSession".
This should cause that class to be the session class of the app being
tested. If it isn't working then please let me know ;-)

David