[Seaside] Quick question

William E Harford seaside at harford.org
Thu Oct 20 14:44:51 UTC 2005

I am not sure. I for one would vote for it not being included. I removed
it due to problems it was causing IE (IE expects a fully qualified
url).

I also removed the onLoad body callback. It was conflicting with one of
my JavaScript libraries. Specifying a onLoad callback in the html body
tag I think goes against the modular nature of Seaside, it's much better
to specify your body callbacks in the script library
(document.body.onload = function).

Will