[Seaside] VM stability on UNIX

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Oct 24 15:41:57 UTC 2005

Dmitry Dorofeev wrote:
> Another problem which I have no solution for is one my squeak process eats
> about 90% of CPU time to time. If I wait enough (several hours) it may
> go normal.
> It prints to STDOUT millions of messages:
>
> select: Invalid argument

It's not related to mysql, or at least the select it's referring to is
not the SQL select.  That's a networking error... I'd guess that maybe
you've run out of file handles or something?  Think there was a bug in
the unix VM at one point though I believe it had been fixed... do you
have a recent VM?

Others may remember more...

Julian

--