[Seaside] Root Url's with extra path info

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Tue Oct 25 02:26:52 UTC 2005

I see from a previous post http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2005-June/005277.html that a patch was made to WADispatcher#handlerForRequest:relativeTo: to cope with using a root url, but it doesn't seem to handle extra path info.  While hacking away trying to get both a root url, and meaningful urls with extra path info, I found I needed to change the condition a bit from:

 (relativePath notEmpty and: [relativePath first = $/])

to:

(relativePath notEmpty and: [(relativePath occurrencesOf: $/) > 0])

to cope with only grabbing the first part of the path, lookups seem to be working now with both a shorter and meaningful url, anyone see a problem with doing this?