[Seaside] Url's

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Tue Oct 25 16:24:45 UTC 2005

I see from a previous post, http://tinyurl.com/ajm4a, that a patch was
made to  WADispatcher#handlerForRequest:relativeTo: to cope with using a
root url after removing /seaside from the basePath.  While hacking away
trying to get both a root url, and meaningful urls with extra path info,
I found I needed to change the condition a bit from:

  (relativePath notEmpty and: [relativePath first = $/])

to:

(relativePath notEmpty and: [(relativePath occurrencesOf: $/) > 0])

to cope with only grabbing the first part of the path, lookups seem to
be working now with both a shorter and meaningful url, anyone see a
problem with doing this?