[Seaside] Embedding MIDI

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:43:48 UTC 2005

On 10/28/05, Dmitry Dorofeev <dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> html attributeAt: 'src' put: 'some.mid'.
> html attributeAt: 'height' put: 60.
> html attributeAt: 'width' put: 144.
> html tag: 'embed'.

Dmitry is correct, but given that you say you are new to Seaside and
webapps, I wanted to add just a little bit to this.

The code he gave you goes in the #renderContentOn: method of your
component.  Typically people name the argument that comes into the
method 'html'.

You should really read some of the wonderful tutorials that have been
written about Seaside.

Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20