[Seaside] Embedding MIDI

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Sun Oct 30 21:00:30 UTC 2005

If you use Squeak Comanche package (KomHttpServer) in Squeak 3.8 for serving
files
you may run into the same problem I already described in previous posts
regarding the
changes in the stream hierarchy.

You have to patch the ModFile>>processHttp method in a Squeak 3.8 image with
Comanche and Seaside loaded. Here is the code that works for me in 3.8 to
serve
files correctly:

processHttp
 | fullFilePath method fileStream |
 method := ModCore method.
 (#(#GET #POST) includes: method) ifFalse: [^false].
 fullFilePath := ModDoc fullFilePath.
 (FileStream isAFileNamed: fullFilePath) ifFalse: [^false].
 self processSubModules ifTrue: [^true].
 fileStream _ FileDirectory default readOnlyFileNamed: fullFilePath.
 fileStream ifNil: [^ false].
 HttpResponse current: (HttpResponse
   fromStream: (fileStream binary contentsOfEntireFile readStream)).
 ^true

Bye
Torsten