[Seaside] LiveUpdates and Request for Merging :-)

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Mon Oct 31 08:39:05 UTC 2005

Thanks, that did the trick.

Kind regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Bany [mailto:m.bany at wanadoo.fr]
Sent: 31 Oktober 2005 10:24
To: The Squeak Enterprise Aubergines Server - general discussion.
Subject: Re: [Seaside] LiveUpdates and Request for Merging :-)

>This can become a little bit anoying. I have a feeling this behaviour
has something to do with the change in the new version that replaces
every " " with " ", but I am not sure.
>Any ideas on getting IE and Opera not to put a new line after every
This sounds like a wrong behavior in the browser where the sequence of

I added a circumvention for it and published it as SeasideAsync-mb.3.

While at it I did some refactorings and added two methods
That should allow you to code something like this
        divNamed: 'sys-log'
        with: [html renderLogOn: html]
           [ :text :h |
            h renderLogOn: html]
        every: x seconds.
where the div has also some contents during normal rendering.

Seaside mailing list
Seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org