[Seaside] (newbee) Resizing items + a bit more.

Marcus Pedersén marcus.pedersen at comhem.se
Mon Oct 31 21:48:27 UTC 2005

Thanks for the answers!

It does not work with html attributes tough.
Here is my code part:
 html form: [
  html heading: title.
  html attributes
   at: 'row' put: [20];
   at: 'cols' put: [80].
  html textAreaWithValue: (time, content) callback: [:v| content := v].
  html break.
  html submitButtonWithAction: [] text: 'Spara'.
 ]
This does not change the textArea size.
Please help.
I have tried to make a message on class side called "initialize" and the
code in it is:
 (self registerAsApplication: 'webnote').
I wasn't able to find my page with URL:
http://localhost:9090/seaside/webnote
until I had been in to config page.
I am probably doing something wrong please help!
Thanks
Marcus