[Seaside] restarting blocks in the debugger

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 14:46:33 UTC 2005

(in 3.8)
I've got some code like:

html submitButtonWithAction: [basket add: item]

and I'm intentionally changing #add: to #addItem: to force the DNU.  I'm
then changing the message back in the debugger.

I have filed in Marcus' cs for the previous bug in the create method code.

The debugger says I need to revert the context for the block - that's
fine.  When I then accept the change I get:

Error: aContext is not in process chain.

Process>>calleeOf:
Process>>popTo:

I just wanted to check if anyone had already seen this or could
reproduce it.

thanks

Mike