[Seaside] WAAnchorTag>>submitFormNamed:

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Tue Oct 11 03:51:18 UTC 2005

Hallo Avi,

Thank you for your reply; I am using Seaside2.6a2-avi.1.

I tried using your suggested code below like this. (The #ignoreURL
selector was not known; maybe it is part of a newer/older version)

html anchor
   callback: [ self saveCurrentComponents ];
   submitFormNamed: 'cmpFrm';
   text: 'Save Displayed Components'

which generated strange and incorrect source like this:

<anchor></anchor>
<callback></callback>
<submitFormNamed>cmpFrm</submitFormNamed>Save Displayed Components

Maybe this was because of the #ignoreURL, but I really doubt it. Is
there something else that I am doing wrong?

Thank you,
Mart-Mari