[Seaside] Bicephale more feedback

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Tue Oct 11 12:44:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Found more things which require some work.

1. How I can use Standard Script and Style libraries with Bicephale application ?
While it is possible to assign libraries from seaside config screen to a Bicephale app,
they are not really used.

2. How I can create forms on a static page ?
WAAbstractHtmlBuilder subclass: #WABicephaleHtml
means that there are no inputs available. Simple hack to make it
WAHtmlRenderer subclass: #WABicephaleHtml does not help,
becouse of staticContext used by a Bicephale which has no actionURL method.

Forms are still useful to start a normal seaside session with parameters. It may be
a search or registration for example.

Also seems I am the only person touching the Bicephale stuff at the moment.
Which is quite sad for a newbie like me.

-Dmitry.