[Seaside] Bicephale -- style / forms

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Wed Oct 12 20:47:51 UTC 2005

> 1. How I can use Standard Script and Style libraries with Bicephale
> application ?

They are used automatically -- see WAStaticComponent>>renderOn: which
calls the usual #updateRoot:

> While it is possible to assign libraries from seaside config screen
> to a Bicephale app, they are not really used.

There is no config support for Bicephale -- it's a long way from that
kind of polished state.

> 2. How I can create forms on a static page ?

I also need that if Bicephale is to be useful - but I haven't looked
into it yet, and I am not sure there is a clean solution to that
issue.

Michal