[Seaside] Bicephale bug (or feature?)

Michal michal-list at auf.net
Wed Oct 12 20:56:57 UTC 2005

> Let's say we have a tree of pages, represented by Objects named Page.
> Viewer for a Page renders a navigation bar, so every page is available from
> every page.

Your navigation bar component needs to live in the scope of the root
page (ie be a child of the root page -- using WAStaticComponent, not
WAStaticViewer) and then its links will always be appended to the
root.

But as I said - I think Bicephale's component model is not pleasant
right now. Things should be more automated and programmer-friendly
than they are now.