[Seaside] Re: Seaside & Ruby Rails Compared

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Wed Sep 7 01:02:42 CEST 2005

> If you're looking for somewhat transparent object persistence
> in a relational db, you probably want to use GLORP (http://
> www.glorp.org/).  The Squeak port is available from http://
> map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/
> c31e6624-0465-40c2-814e-12e38299edc0 .  However, it only
> works with Postgresql.
>
> Cheers,
> Avi

Speaking of Glorp and Postgres, anyone know where a running 3.8 image
with those can be found, I've been trying to get postgres driver working
and get a weird failure about "bad state machine", then a primitive
failed.  I installed ansi compatibility, postgres drivers, and glorp in
that order from squeakmap on a clean 3.8 image and can't seem to get it
working.