[Seaside] Goods connection limit

William E Harford seaside at harford.org
Mon Sep 12 19:32:05 CEST 2005

I discovered my problem.

The default installation of Fedora Core 3 limits the size of an
applications stack to 10240 kbytes. Thats not huge but it should be
enough for just about anything.

I have not looked at the goods code and I don't have much experience
with C++ but to be allocating that much memory from the stack and not
from the heap seams a bit odd for a database.

Though you all might want to know in case you run into the same
problem.

Thanks
Will