[Seaside] live callbacks in same session and general ajaxenhancements

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Tue Sep 13 18:26:58 CEST 2005

Well I'm anxious for the results, I think nice Ajax support adds immense
power to Seaside and makes what used to be difficult things seem simple,
and these are things users can actually see, so they're much more
impressed by it than the other less visible coolness of Seaside.  The
result being nice Ajax support makes Smalltalk and Seaside an easier
sell to those who don't exactly have a clue but tend to have all the
money.