[Seaside] seaside sites

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Sep 22 11:28:24 CEST 2005

Hi Martin

I've once done a screenshot of a pie chart of one of our applications
which you can find on page 6 in this document: http://www.adrian-
lienhard.ch/files/mewa.pdf

You might like to rather look at chart libraries in Squeak (I think
there are two on SqueakMap) in general (or ask on Squeak-Dev), since
this is not Seaside specific. You can do any morph in Squeak and
display it on the web page.

Cheers,
Adrian