[Seaside] Wrong URLs with Internet Explorer (again)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:54:29 UTC 2006

Hi:

This is a problem that I've found time ago. Then was not very
important because I can manage to use only Firefox, but now I must to
expose to Internet a customer application and works ok with Firefox,
but when I try to access it using IE, all the urls look bad, as by
example: http:///seaside/counter.

"Something" is removing the "localhost:port" or "IP:port" from the
url, but I can't figure out what thing is generating this behavior.

Inside my applications also the "IP:port" look stripped from all the urls.

I've tried playing with Resource Base URL and Server Hostname from
seaside configuration, but can't solve the problem. I must say also
that I'm using ShoreComponents.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.
gsa.