[Seaside] Scriptaculous on IE

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sun Apr 2 16:12:56 UTC 2006

Sebastián Sastre wrote:
> "For me insertTop and insertBottom don't work.
> Also the checkbox and the encoding don't.
>
> Do other people have these problems too, or is this just on this machine?
>
> Does anybody actually use IE?"
>
> I do and I see the same results,

In a site I worked on about two years ago, I used a lot of javascript
and DHTML and found that they were problematic on differing
browsers.  I'd assume that Scriptalicious is implemented using one or
both of these and would suffer the same sort of consequences without
a bunch of conditional code to handle certain browsers (which it may or
may not have done -- I've never looked).  For me, I'll be
sticking with a more vanilla approach for now..

-- Rick