[Seaside] Links list

Jaroslav Cmunt jcmunt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:25:36 UTC 2006

Yes, that fixed the problem, thanks. Now I see that anchorWithAction:
that I tried before fixes the context for user. Maybe this call should
do it too? I have followed the call using debugger, and
WACallbackRegistry>>registerActionCallback: does indeed fix the
context, but unfortunately not of the block passed to
SUAjax>>callback:, but of the new block that SUAjax>>callback: creates
from the one that I passed to it.