[Seaside] [Hosting] Directly work on the image

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Tue Apr 18 14:59:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

is it possible to load a new package version using monticello directly
into a distant image (on seasidehosting.st for example) ?

For example, I have an image running on seasidehosting with magritte and
pier. Is it possible to update magritte and pier from monticello without
having to:
- stop the running image
- download the image/change files to my computer
- launch squeak, launch monticello and update magritte/pier
- upload the image/change files again to seasidehosting
- restart the image
?

Thank you very much

--