[Seaside] Which Monticello versions?

Jeremy Shute shutej at crazilocks.com
Sun Apr 23 20:19:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm returning to Seaside after a brief period of inactivity.

I just tried merging Seaside2.6a3-pmm.65 and Scriptaculous-pmm.71, but the
Scriptaculous examples from the Seaside config page die with:

MessageNotUnderstood: SUJavascript class>>readStream

Last time I checked out Seaside, the bleeding edge versions were fairly
stable.  Is it common to have Monticello versions not work out-of-the-box?

In general it would be helpful to have more instructions about "bleeding
edge development versions" on http://seaside.st, like "load Scriptaculous
and Seaside2.6-a3", and maybe a "blessed" Monticello version.

Jeremy

GPG PUBLIC KEY: 0xA2B36CE5