[Seaside] [Q] Seaside2.6b1-mb.22 Problem

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:58:40 UTC 2006

> Up to mb.21 version, the "Toggle Halos" does work. But after
> importing mb.22 version which seems to use Canvas API for rendering
> tools, "Toggle Halos" does not work. It makes error.

The series Seaside2.6b1-mb.16 through mb-22 is the result
of merging the 2.6a3 branch into 2.6b1.
As such you may have to evaluate WARegistry clearAllHandlers.

Also, you do not tell much about the error it makes. For me the
halos are working as expected for all the components I tried
with mb.22

Michel.