[Seaside] calling an external page an getting a value from it

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Apr 26 17:01:34 UTC 2006

Hi

I'd like to call a web page that allow me to pick a position on a "GIS"
and get the value back from a seaside application. So I was wondering if
it's possible to call an external page (iframe+php) and waiting for a
request.

What I was thinking to do is to change the original php page so as that
after picking the place, a request with the variable I need is send to
the seaside server.

Does it seem feasable ? if not what you you do instead?

Thanks ;)

Cédrick