[Seaside] Keeping a div at the top of the viewable area

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Tue Aug 1 06:22:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

Its one of my weird problems again.

(BTW: Lukas thank you for your suggestions last week, I managed to use
the standard drag and droppables and solved my problem in that manner)

This time I would like to know if there is a way to keep the contents of
a div at the top of the page when scrolling. In terms of the
SUDragDropTest, would it be possible to have an inventory of items on
the left and a number of droppable buckets on the right. Lets say you
need to scroll down to access the last bucket, now the inventory of
draggable objects are no longer visible, which means you cannot drop
anything into the last bucket. Would it be possible to keep this
inventory at the top of the viewable area (window) after scrolling down
in order to still access the items in the inventory?

As always, any suggestions and ideas are very welcome.

Thank you for all the help.

Kind regards,

Mart-Mari