[Seaside] Re: seaside / squeak in ARGENTINA

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:46:30 UTC 2006

On 8/1/06, Serge Stinckwich <Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr> wrote:
Hello Sergio,

> Sergio Gianatiempo a écrit :
> > Hi everybody!!
> >
> > im a newbie in smalltalk/squeak/seaside and i was thinking if there is
> > people with a bit of experience in Buenos Aires or nearestareas to
> > make a few meet and share a bit of knowledge with us!!

> i think there is already a lot of Smalltalkers in Argentina.
> Look here : http://www.frappr.com/squeak
> to find some squeakers/smalltalkers near you.

We are a lot of smalltalkers, you can find spanish talking people at
this newsgroup:
<http://groups.google.com/group/clubSmalltalk>

It isn't Seaside specific, but is active and condenses a good level of
smalltalk developers and enthusiasts.

You also have the Smalltalking Association <www.smalltalking.net>, but
it uses smalltalk as a support medium for the organization objectives
which are about virtual ambiances, and not Smalltalk itself.

> There is a Smalltalk User Group, call SUGAR (Smalltalk User Group of
> ARgentina), but the web site seems to be broken : http://www.sugarweb.com/

The SUGAR was dissolved in water many years ago. :-)

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo
eMaringolo at gmail.com