[Seaside] loading jpeg

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 1 15:46:27 UTC 2006

Sergio Gianatiempo a écrit :

> where is suposed to be this image? in the same folder than squeak is?

yes

> how should i specify a relatyve or absolute pathname to this image?

I guess this would depend on the platform. On Windows, these would work
   Form fromFileNamed: 'c:\Graphics\myFile.jpeg'.
   Form fromFileNamed: '.\Graphics\myFile.jpeg'.

> PS: what is the canvas api? there is another one? how can i check
> which one im using? just try if it works?

By default, you are using the "classic" api, but the recommended api is
the new
canvas api. To enable the canvas api, your component must implement this :
   rendererClass
         ^WARenderCanvas

Of course, you can also display images using the "classic" api,
something like
this should work :
   html imageWithDocument: instVar mimeType: 'image/jpeg' fileName:
'foo.jpeg'.

HTH
Michel.