[Seaside] [ANN] script.aculo.us

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 08:00:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

> only). If you select other method it does not display source for it.
> Even worse, if you select other category, method list pane disappears.

and I always thought nobody is using Safari :-/

This is a bug in Safari that has been there for a long time and I
don't know how to make a workaround with script.aculo.us. The latest
nightly build of the WebKit that you can download from
http://webkit.opendarwin.org/ works though, let's hope that Apple soon
updates the official version.

> 2. In place edit does work well. But the slider does not work again.

It works for me in Safari 2.0.4, it sometimes did not in earlier
versions. It is known that the slider has some problems, check the
bugs on the script.aculo.us bug-tracking system. I think this problem
is not related to Seaside.

Cheers,
Lukas

--