[Seaside] Usage of WAIframeTag

Martin J. Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Wed Aug 9 13:04:23 UTC 2006

|  WAIframeTag>>document: anObject mimeType: aMimeString fileName: aFileNameString
|  	self src: (canvas context
|  		urlForDocument: anObject
|  		mimeType: aMimeString
|  		fileName: aFileNameString)

  Thanks a lot, that works great!

  I arrived at the code below after much trial and error (and I'm
not sure I know what it does) -- it works but it's very different
to your solution (and more complicated to boot). What does it actually
do at all/differently/wrong? Was that the completely wrong way to attack
the problem?

WAIframeTag>>document: anObject mimeType: aMimeString fileName: aFileNameString
	| key |
	key := html callbacks registerActionCallback:
		[self session
			returnResponse: (Seaside.WADocumentHandler
					document: anObject
					mimeType: aMimeString
					fileName: aFileNameString) response].
	self src: (html context actionUrl withParameter: key) asString

  Regards

	mjl