[Seaside] callback wierdness

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 12:47:11 UTC 2006

I have a component, whose renderContentOn: code includes an exception handler.
Within that exception handler I render an anchor with a callback. When viewing
the component, the display shows the result of the anchor's callback handler
even though I havnet clicked on the anchor yet.

???

Keith

---------------
code follows:

----------------
MagmaStatus>>renderContentOn: html

    html heading: 'Magma Status'.
    self location isLocal ifTrue: [ self renderLocalPathOn: html ]
			 ifFalse: [ self renderRemoteHostOn: html ].

self magmaConnect: [
    self ifLocal: [ html anchor callback: [ self deleteRepository ]; text: '(delete repository)' ].

    html bold: 'Cached Object Count: '.

    html text: self magmaSession cachedObjectCount

] ifAbsent: [ :ex |

    html break.

    html bold: 'Error: ', ex messageText.

    self ifLocal: [

        html break.

        html anchor callback: [ self createRepository ]; text: '(create repository)'.

        html break.

    ].

WAMagmaStatus>createRepository

Warning signal: 'here'