AW: [Seaside] [ANN] Seaside Installer

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Thu Aug 10 14:24:42 UTC 2006

Well, I have always avoided doing web site work because every tool I saw
was a nasty mix of HTML in code, template solution or something else
that just didn't seem right.  Not to mention, way too much work if you
don't want the cookie-cutter solution they have in their tutorial.

When I saw seaside, I told my brother-in-law I would be willing to take
over his comercial website after all.  I also intend to probe the market
in the area for how good the web page market is serviced.  I feel like a
technology like this would make me more mobile then any compitition on
any other solution out there.  Converting his website to this technology
should give me a good feeling for how correct I am with this.

But I really believe that at some point WML devices are going to start
gaining ground.  They wont eliminate the browser or anything, but get to
the point that saying your websites support phones on delivery will
decide if you get the contract or not.