AW: [Seaside] WML (was Re: Seaside Installer)

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Thu Aug 10 17:47:42 UTC 2006

Well, that is certainly a good point and you have more experience doing
web sites then I do I'm sure.  But if you are 100% right and all mobiles
will use straight HTML, we still have the situation that those devices
have to get a different view of the same page.  In other words, the
final HTML, etc. a client gets depends on what type of client they are.