[Seaside] Entire html stream in span after html updater

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Mon Aug 14 12:55:53 UTC 2006

Hi Lukas,

Please find a small example attached. In UpdaterTest1 you can select
between Characters and Integers and when you add any of these two, it
adds it to the list. In UpdaterTest2 (that inherits from UpdaterTest1) I
just added a submit button. When selecting characters or integers to add
to the list in the second version, the entire html content is returned.

Hope this can help clear things out.

Thanks,

Mart-Mari