[Seaside] Usage of WAIframeTag

Martin J. Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Tue Aug 15 06:13:23 UTC 2006

|  WAIframeTag>>document: anObject mimeType: aMimeString fileName: aFileNameString
|  	self src: (canvas context
|  		urlForDocument: anObject
|  		mimeType: aMimeString
|  		fileName: aFileNameString)

  This works perfectly to serve out random binary stream. Now how
long will such a link work? I'll be serving out potentially large
documents, ie. if the answer is "forever", that will clutter my
image with multi-megabytes of old document data.

  I guess something like

	... canvas context urlForBlock: [ "fetch data stream" ] ...

  would solve that concern quite nicely, but is there something
like that? Browsing WADocumentHandler, it doesn't seem all that
difficult to add, does it?

	mjl