[Seaside] Browser Information

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Aug 16 18:51:49 UTC 2006

Nah, there's no good reliable way to get screen res in any framework without
JavaScript, and frankly, JavaScript is not a good solution.  The real
problem was the approach, which I've changed.  I was trying to accommodate a
designer, I told him to make a better style sheet that works for all
resolutions, end of problem.