[Seaside] Displaying progress on a web page

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Thu Aug 17 11:38:10 UTC 2006

Thanks Philippe,

I think fixing Comet is a little bit much for a relative newbie like
myself to chew on :-), but I did try the periodical updates and I got
the effect I desired. Was just wondering if there was another way to do
this...

About the script redirecting to the next page, do you maybe have an
example of such a script? Or is there a way to stop the updates? I have
this scenario now where the update just keeps on running even after no
progress has been made on the client side.

Thank you,

Mart-Mari